Christmas Giveaway game

Sh00tingStar

Sep 28, 2020
Dear Players,
Christmas is on the horizon and i though why not celebrate with a game. The game is called the Christmas Giveaway. In this game u are aloud 1 gift per player. The gifts currently have common, uncommon, rare and shiny pokes. The original trainer (ot) is your secret Santa and what ever u get is bc of them. To be someone's Santa all u have to do is catch a poke with your ot and give to me i will shuffle them in my pc and u can be someone's Santa. It doesn't matter what poke u give or get bc its the though that counts. Don't forget to thank your secret Santa as they cought that certain poke just for u. I know I'm telling this a little early bc i want every player to get a gift and i can't do it alone. If u want to take part n this pm me in game the give away will start form December 15-17 all left over poke will ofc be given away to ppl (such as beginners) that might help them.

Merry Christmas to all reading this and i hope u have a great year! :>

Sh00tingStar

Sep 28, 2020
Its just a giveaway game. Since Christmas is comin so this is like a small Christmas. U catch pokes with your ot and i give them to a random person, u are now that guys secret santa what they get is on u. Not just this but u yourself get 1 gift and its ot is your Santa. The gifts currently range form common, uncommon, rare and shiny pokes

Top Bottom