Closed (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PheonixPaz

Oct 6, 2020
All the guild who want to sign up give your names
Its gonna be an Alliance vs Alliance

For those who don't know what an Alliance is.....
Basically 2-3 Guilds team up for to form an Alliance
Total of 3 or less number of Guilds are allowed in an Alliance

Other rules are the same as the Mini-Contest, but for your easy access i will post them here

There should be total 6 players competing from an alliance, Managing who will compete, is up to the alliance leader.

Rules:
  • Pokémon are allowed to be max lvl 50
  • Use of moves which solely affect the opponent’s status (confusion, sleep, etc.) are banned such as confuse ray, will-o-wisp, etc.
  • Draining moves, false swipe, etc. are banned in this showdown
  • Area moves are banned
  • All Pokémon are allowed [No legendary, pseudo-legendary & their evolutionary lines, or Mega Evolution or ultra-beast or Box Pokémon]
  • Move with power 140 and above are not allowed
  • No Pokémon should be repeated.
  • No duplicate Pokémon from the same evolutionary line. (exception: eeveelutions)
  • Alolan and Kanto forms are not counted as same Pokémon
  • Teaming up with other trainer is allowed.
  • Slaking, Rhyperior and Snorlax is allowed [Choose any 1 though]
  • Decide with all guilds and choose who to Alliance up with.
  • Maximum 3 Guilds in an Alliance
  • In a team, Guilds are not allowed to have the same Pokémon [Ex: if i have chosen a Arcanine, and my teammate chose the same, either i or my teammate must change the Pokémon]
  • Guild Leaders are requested to choose the best players of their guild into the Alliance
  • Send your Pokémon queue here on a selected date [The selected date would be a date a day prior to the tournament. Once chosen, you are not allowed to change team]
  • A mixture of Gens is allowed in this contest
  • No potions of any type allowed
  • Try to keep at least two or more teams so that you might be at an advantage.
  • There is no exception of only 1 type of Pokémon in a team, different type Pokémon can be used in the team.

Battle Format:

• All players must heal their Pokémon completely before entering the battle hall.
  • Once your Pokémon is out, you cant take it back unless it has fainted or the opponent is down. [Mind the last part of this sentence, You can take your poke back if the opponent Pokémon has fainted]
  • Once the contest starts, contestants are not allowed to leave the Battle hall.
  • Once your Pokémon has fainted during the battle, pm me in-game to say it, i will update it.
  • Select your Guild Alliances as soon as possible.

Last edited:

PheonixPaz

Oct 6, 2020
Updated ^_^

Will share the discord server link for the alliance showdown.
Guildmasters of the guilds participating please join the server
I will be giving the discord link shortly

Last edited:

Yuvetal2

Jan 11, 2021
I don't have discord and I want to sign in. In the name of "Clan Valt Aoi". Please provide a Google form link.

PheonixPaz

Oct 6, 2020
Guilds participating:
Pokemon Legends
Clan Valt Aoi
Shadow Knights
Team Aura

Alliance choosing will start once the number of guilds participating reaches atleast 5 or 6

Last edited:

PheonixPaz

Oct 6, 2020
The number of participants in one alliance is 6.
Since the Maximum number of guilds in one alliance are 3.
Examples:
If there are three guilds....The players can be 2-2-2 [i.e Two fom each Guild], 1-2-3, 1-1-4, etc.
Same goes for two guilds 3-3, 2-4, 1-5, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom