Clothing Suggestions

naruto101

May 13, 2020
Hello! When Going into the Clothing shop make it feel more Fashionable. Something thats a Sight to see. When talking to the lady, you can maybe Add Skirts to the (Capes) Section. And also there can be a Cashier Register Mpc for Paying the clothes and maybe do a Little Card swipe or something to Purchase Clothing instead of Paying to the Main Mpc right now.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Hello! When Going into the Clothing shop make it feel more Fashionable. Something thats a Sight to see. When talking to the lady, you can maybe Add Skirts to the (Capes) Section. And also there can be a Cashier Register Mpc for Paying the clothes and maybe do a Little Card swipe or something to Purchase Clothing instead of Paying to the Main Mpc right now.
could step out of your home and visit a shopping mall if you like card swipe

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
Oh boy, been a while since i suggested something in this thread. But. How about a COMPLETE reshiram costume? we already have the wings, similar to how the Halloween items cover your entire head. i'd like a reshiram head that cover the entire head as well a a reshiram costume (Shirt and pants) It'd be a dream come true if i could just wear a mascot costume of reshiram. i beg someone to make it happen.

Aug 1, 2021
Oh boy, been a while since i suggested something in this thread. But. How about a COMPLETE reshiram costume? we already have the wings, similar to how the Halloween items cover your entire head. i'd like a reshiram head that cover the entire head as well a a reshiram costume (Shirt and pants) It'd be a dream come true if i could just wear a mascot costume of reshiram. i beg someone to make it happen.
i might

Top Bottom