Decreasing value of money

sayok

Mar 27, 2019
I suggest that the money amount we get from capturing gyms should be reduced. Due to the current amount being 10k per gym people capture about 50 gyms per day earning over 500k per day. This continuous capturing of gyms increases the value of ingame money as well as hard cash from store. I would suggest the staff to reduce the gym capture money to 1k per gym so that people actually travel to capture gyms and not just teleport from town to town to capture gyms. The continuous capture of gyms by players after every 20 mins can't be called spam but there's been a huge fluctuation in ingame money after gym captures and in further future i fear the value of ingame money shall be null.Thank you staff for such a wonderful game and we always support you in any of your future decision.
regards,
Sayok

sayok

Mar 27, 2019
if anyone wanted to buy registeel it would probably go for more than the 1m it used to get valued at
hard to tell though since nobody wants him
people want it for sets at times but yeah it should be valued more or the gym capture prices should be made to 1k
or else every other guy will have the money

Nischay

Jun 29, 2020
I am actually against this because this is one of the ways in which new people can make money on equal footing with long time players. I also am opposed to the popular notion of hate against solo guilds. This is because as a player, I'm not that into Guild wars (that are dominated by long time players mostly coz they got op pokes) and hence they offer little value addition to me. Now think about this from my perspective, the guild makes as much money (in the best case scenario) as I do for holding a gym. Now since the gym's bank absolutely has to be with only a few to prevent anarchy, it means I dont have access to the benefits that i accrue to the guild. It is a different issue if i participate in tourneys or get other benefits, but if I am not interested in them I'd just be halving my income source which i so desperately need to catch up to the long time players to match their bids in auctions to get better pokes in the first place. The message Sayok said implies he doesn't want everyone to have money and I wonder why there's is thought against new players having millions.

people want it for sets at times but yeah it should be valued more or the gym capture prices should be made to 1k
or else every other guy will have the money
If at all I take stance quite opposite from Sayok's view that guild's money should be decreased. I say the time limit to defend a gym should decrease so that raiding and capturing gyms be made more profitable. If at all players should not be in a solo guild, then the reasons for making a solo guild in the first place should be addressed. One suggestion is removing the guild's portion of prize for defending gyms. Players interested in holding events can pool their resources as they can transfer money to guild bank.

Sorry for the long post again

Top Bottom