Different Language Chat Boxes

Feb 28, 2020
This my come as a stretch but i think it would be fair to add a chat box for other languages because people could be speaking lets say spanish then could be banned without even understanding what mods could see as warnings and the receiver that speaks another language wouldn't know it was a warning and keep speaking their native tongue. Thanks for listening to my opinion.

Aug 8, 2019
I think there was a "Spanish" chat box way back in 2017.. Also I think LegacyWolf means a specific chat tab named (Other Language or something) so that any other players with other language can talk in that chat tab if they don't know how to speak in English but using a translator isn't that bad just a hassle tho everytime you want to talk and someone talks to you and you don't know what they're saying lol

Sep 22, 2019
well there is a little problem of moderation involved but there is an option of reporting users for using bad words right anyone with any misbehaviour wil be reported for moderation
plus, this channel need not be for a specific language rather than for all other languages
lastly, it would be better than telling everyone to speak in English or avoiding situations arising due to languages

Feb 28, 2020
Which is why people should read the rules before joining the game. But that's just a thought , tho yeah i think an auto-translater is good or just a way that everyone can understand each other without extra work for the Mods.

Top Bottom