Different tiles for each towns

Dec 26, 2020
Hmm every town is of grass tile , therefore the game is slightly boring , so just use different tiles in different towns

Some towns with water tiles . some with ghost , some with ice , some with rock .
This may attract the players.
U can also fix some towns in caves , so it make the game unique from other pokemon multiplayer games.
We can also fix tiles for a particular town according to their gyms . For example a town which has a water gym can become a water tile.
I also like the decorations inside flying gyms , Therefore u can also make some flying tiles too like those in the flying gym .

hmm this my suggestion

Hmm every town is of grass tile , therefore the game is slightly boring , so just use different tiles in different towns

Some towns with water tiles . some with ghost , some with ice , some with rock .
This may attract the players.
U can also fix some towns in caves , so it make the game unique from other pokemon multiplayer games.
We can also fix tiles for a particular town according to their gyms . For example a town which has a water gym can become a water tile.
I also like the decorations inside flying gyms , Therefore u can also make some flying tiles too like those in the flying gym .

hmm this my suggestion
Ya 100/100

Top Bottom