Closed Discord unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

LatruxDE

Dec 13, 2019
Username: LatruxDE ( LatruxDE#6301)
Ban Type: Bann in Discord
Why do you think you where banned: its almost 6 Months ago, cant remember 100% directly
Who banned you: Brad
Why should you be unbanned: Brad unbanned my account also i asked if he also unban my discord acc. He said that he already done it... now its 6 or 5 months ago and still nothing xD
Have you been banned before: yes in the game :D but after that no more

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
You were banned on Discord because you kept pestering about a new payment method, then you kept saying you're reporting to Nintendo when I said we only support Paypal and that it's bad customer service because you admitted to scamming another game on the Discord.

LatruxDE

Dec 13, 2019
You were banned on Discord because you kept pestering about a new payment method, then you kept saying you're reporting to Nintendo when I said we only support Paypal and that it's bad customer service because you admitted to scamming another game on the Discord.
1st yeah i remember something like that but wasnt it like i said sorry and you accept it and unbanned me ?
"admitted to scamming another game on the Discord." i never admitted to scamming another game and stop saying storys wich you made-.- . Thats just not true!
As i remember i said i made a refund of a game wehre i didnt got any items/gems for it and the support hasnt helped me. but you cant still understand.
And also after you unbanned me you wanted to unban me at discord. Until this moment nothing has happend and you or you gf/wife said thats not possible that i got banned and if i was banned so i got already unbanned.... until this moment nothing has happend.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
Not making it up, you posted it in Discord, i'm sure Mike would remember. I don't know what my gf has to do with any of this, you're just making stuff up at this point. I'll unban you on Discord, but no warnings if you're a pain again you'll be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom