EpiMart Reincarnated ~~Updated 12/5/23

Jul 31, 2021
Edit ~ Active
IMPORTANT ~ I AM STILL IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING MY SHOP IN ACCORDANCE WITH MY MESSED UP PC. PLEASE BE PATIENT IF AREAS OF THE SHOP REMAIN EMPTY. PLEASE READ T&C AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
I do not name prices. I expect you to be reasonable and I will try my best to also be reasonable.

Key: Pokemon - IV% - Spread - EV1/EV2 - Level - T(Trade) S(Sale) or both - Any specifications for T/S - Other information I believe should be mentioned.

UNTRAINED PVP
Spheal - 81.72% - hp/atk 22/31 - No EVs - Lv 12 - T/S - N/A - N/A
Noibat - 77.96% - sp.atk/spd 25/30 - Mixed EVs - Lv 33 - S - N/A - N/A
Fletchling - 84.95% - atk/spd 28/30 - No EVs - Lv 16 - S - N/A - 31 hp
Growltihe - 73.12% - atk/spd 26/31 - No EVs - Lv 5 - S - N/A - N/A
Litwick - 64.52% - sp.atk/hp 31/31 - No EVs - Lv 17 - T/S - N/A - 8 Spd
Growlithe - 81.18% - atk/spd 30/24 - No EVs - Lv 21 - T/S - N/A - N/A
Litwick - 74.73% - sp.atk/spd 30/31 - No EVs - Lv 15 - T/S - N/A - 21 hp
b
TRAINED PVP ~ 50s
Sigilyph - 73.12% - sp.atk/spd 29/29 - Fully EV Trained in sp.atk/spd - Lv 50 - T - N/A - 17 hp

TRAINED PVP ~ 100S
N/A ATM
SHINIES/LEGENDARIES/MYTHICALS/MEGAS
Genesect - 48.92% - sp.atk/spd 5/9 - Fully EV Trained in sp.atk/spd - Lv 100 - T - N/A
OTHER POKEMON
N/A ATM
ITEMS
N/A ATM

Terms & Conditions ~ READ BEFORE OFFERING
- I do not name prices. Do not ask me to name prices.
- Offer in accordance with the T/S system I have adopted. If I asked for a trade and you offer money, I will expect overpay, and vice versa.
- Do not attempt to scam me.
- If you wish to take a more detailed look at the pokemon, feel free to privately message me (forums/dc/in game) and I will either send you a screenshot or show you the pokemon. I will require you to give good reason if you decide to not offer after seeing the pokemon, else I will assume you are deliberately wasting my time.
- Please be patient and tolerant if the shop isn't updated to the present and a pokemon on this page is already sold. On my side, I will usually let an offer hang for a few days and await further offers before selling/trading.
- If you cannot meet these conditions, I will refuse to do trades with you (in other words, block).
- If I have already refused to do trades with you, do not use this post or my private DMs as a place to beg for unblocks.
- Thank you for supporting me!

Last edited:
Top Bottom