for groot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2020
ok you closed my ban appeal saying that the guy who were sharing a single account was bannable but looking at the rules i see its allowed but i see they broke no rules from that and there is a loophole
Multiple accounts are permitted, but under no circumstances are they allowed to:
  1. Be used to manipulate and or abuse trades and auctions to gain an advantage.
  2. Be used to abuse guild gyms or events.
  3. If one account is banned, do not use another account to continue arguments, will result in that account being banned.
  4. Using multiple accounts to exploit events and gain extra items
  5. Sharing accounts or asking another player to purchase things for you is prohibited. Only one player should have access to their own account. Lost Pokémon will not be restored by the staff or administration if your account is hacked by another user.
  6. Selling or giving away your account or selling any of its items/money/Pokémon for real money is prohibited.
  7. Asking another player to give you their account information is also prohibited.
  8. Reminding the staff about your ban or asking to become unbanned will result in a ban extension.
  9. Notice: Playing from a public IP might serve as a risk to your own account. IP bans permanently block all accounts that come from a certain IP address. We advise everyone to play from a home sever or play at their own risks. for example the ¨sharing¨ of there account they ownly own one account you except them to just crap out another email? yea no and since they are brothers and his leg was broken its not for gain i was standing up for him and you chat ban me i know its appealed but still i had to continue the chat we had on my ban appeal but couldnt get on it bc once again its closed and with that i post this and i shall never speak of this again

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
ok you closed my ban appeal saying that the guy who were sharing a single account was bannable but looking at the rules i see its allowed but i see they broke no rules from that and there is a loophole

Sharing accounts or asking another player to purchase things for you is prohibited. Only one player should have access to their own account. Lost Pokémon will not be restored by the staff or administration if your account is hacked by another user.
Isn't this line visible to you? and also can you please explain how is this a suggestion?

Oct 24, 2020
are you blind as fuck man i could not find anything that relates to this and for the first question the loophole is:thats one account but two people own it and i say this one more time DO YOU FUCKING EXCPECT THEM TO SHIT OUT ANOTHER EMAIL GOD YOUR DENSE oh yea back to the loophole ok yea that not a loopehole but they did not us it for their own gain wich makes it semi accapteble (please ignore the spelling mistake) and dam yall have a twitter no wonder there are this many rules if it was just facebook i would have labled every rise staff as peacefull yall have twitter well let me tell you something most of the people on twitter get feelings hurt easily and well a lot of the hot heads are there (saying i belong there is not a comeback) and well that cocludes it i will be closing this now once i figure out how

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
are you blind as fuck man i could not find anything that relates to this and for the first question the loophole is:thats one account but two people own it and i say this one more time DO YOU FUCKING EXCPECT THEM TO SHIT OUT ANOTHER EMAIL GOD YOUR DENSE oh yea back to the loophole ok yea that not a loopehole but they did not us it for their own gain wich makes it semi accapteble (please ignore the spelling mistake) and dam yall have a twitter no wonder there are this many rules if it was just facebook i would have labled every rise staff as peacefull yall have twitter well let me tell you something most of the people on twitter get feelings hurt easily and well a lot of the hot heads are there (saying i belong there is not a comeback) and well that cocludes it i will be closing this now once i figure out how
Petty response. You're the one who appears to be blind, saying there is no rule that prohibits account sharing then you go on to paste the rules where of them literally says:
Sharing accounts or asking another player to purchase things for you is prohibited. Only one player should have access to their own account. Lost Pokémon will not be restored by the staff or administration if your account is hacked by another user.
+1 for the stupidity this one almost takes the cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom