Closed Forums Sheet Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2022
Can you add some more locations for Pokemon in the sheets as well as their rarity like

If bagon spawns in -1, 0 and 6 -8 then can you say those numbers too, as well as their rarity on the route on the side

Apr 10, 2022
Hell
Can you add some more locations for Pokemon in the sheets as well as their rarity like

If bagon spawns in -1, 0 and 6 -8 then can you say those numbers too, as well as their rarity on the route on the side
wouldn't it make more sense to post this in the post itself so it has more chance to be seen?

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020

The coordinates empty or not filled is expected for the players to contribute to the us. We'll edit it once you contribute us coorrdinates that isn't there in the spreadsheet. We have given the players a headstart and a boost to know the locations of various pokemon and now its upto the player to explore the unknown coordinates and let us know if want us to add it in the spreadsheet.

As for about rarity, it is something it can be worked on but rarity changes every map regen so we'll think about it. Maybe we'll add it soon.

Thanks

Mar 15, 2021
is there a version that is editable by the community? if not, could there be? that might make it easier to update the "official" sheet compared to people listing coordinates in forum posts.

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
You can very well DM any of the staffs. We'll edit as soon as possible. A publicly editable one would not be possible I guess.

Feb 25, 2022
The coordinates empty or not filled is expected for the players to contribute to the us. We'll edit it once you contribute us coorrdinates that isn't there in the spreadsheet. We have given the players a headstart and a boost to know the locations of various pokemon and now its upto the player to explore the unknown coordinates and let us know if want us to add it in the spreadsheet.

As for about rarity, it is something it can be worked on but rarity changes every map regen so we'll think about it. Maybe we'll add it soon.

Thanks
pls add iflter option in spreadsheet cuz i have to find like 5-10 mins a pokemons or it's ev or etc.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
is there a version that is editable by the community? if not, could there be? that might make it easier to update the "official" sheet compared to people listing coordinates in forum posts.
The sole purpose of the list is to have at least 1-2 locations for each poke. There isn't an editable version. You're free to maintain one if u wish to. We don't intend to give the access to the community since the reliability on people to not mess with the data is low. I hope you understand the intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom