Galaxy is recruiting members! <3

Jun 10, 2018
Mawile Land
Galaxy's new guild system:

Hello everyone, i would like to introduce a new guild system to you all, in short, from now on:

The three guilds of Galaxy won't be exactly the same anymore.
Galaxy3 will be the first guild which most ppl will join from the start (exceptions listed below), then guild members will be able to slowly move up from Galaxy3 - Galaxy2 - Galaxy1 depending on their activity, contributions, play time etc (details below).

To move from Galaxy3 to Galaxy2, you require:
- Having Junior rank in Galaxy3
- Having a discord account and joined in our guild server on discord
- Participating in our guild giveaways/events for at least 5 times
- At least 4 month play time for rise
- Staying in Galaxy for at least 2 months without leaving in between
- Capturing at least 30 gyms for Galaxy3 in total

To move from Galaxy2 to Galaxy1, you require:
- Having Member rank in Galaxy2
- Participating in our guild giveaways/events at least 15 times
- At least 10 months play time for rise
- Staying in Galaxy for at least 6 months without leaving in between
- Capturing at least 70 gyms for Galaxy2 in total

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exceptions:

You can join Galaxy2 upon entering Galaxy if you:

- Have a full team of lvl50 pvp pokemon
- Have at least three lvl100 pokemons
- Have at least 3 shinies

You can join Galaxy1 upon entering Galaxy if you:

- Have at least nine lvl50 ev trained pvp pokemon
- Have at least 5 shinies
- Have at least 3 legendaries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!! If Galaxy1 or Galaxy2 have no more space and a guild member meets the conditions to move up guild, then the most inactive guild member in g1/g2 with the lowest guild rank will be moved down to g2/g3.

!! Your guild rank (Trial-Junior-Member-Officer) is inherited when you move guilds

!! This system is optional. For example, if you want to stay in Galaxy3 even though youre an old member, it's totally upto you ^^

Mar 31, 2021
yt
i want to join galaxy 2

You can join Galaxy2 upon entering Galaxy if you:
- Have a full team of lvl50 pvp pokemon
yess i have it

Jun 10, 2018
Mawile Land
Guild event!

A Kanto Vulpix catching contest for will be held on February 5th (this Sunday), the exact time is: 8:30PM for IST / 10:00AM for EST. This catching contest will last two hours.

Rules:
After 2 hours end, the Galaxian who caught the kanto vulpix with highest ivs will win the catching contest. The Galaxian who caught the kanto vulpix with the second & third highest ivs will also receive prizes.
Right before the catching contest starts, i will catch a random pokemon in game. All kanto vulpixes caught which can participate in the final iv competition's ID must be larger than the random pokemon I caught before the catching contest started. (This rule is to prevent ppl grinding for a good iv kanto vulpix for the event before the catching contest officially starts)
You are not allowed to ask people from another guild to help. The kanto vulpix's OT must be a Galaxian.

Prizes:
First prize (the kanto vulpix with the highest iv): a shiny stufful
Second prize: 500k cash
Third prize: 300k cash

Good luck everyone! Love yall~

SFSHOCKFAN

Feb 1, 2023
um I think I just took a gym but I didnt have to fight. Can someone put pokemon in plz? srry i just realized its a galaxy 3 gym. I also just got the gym at 3,2

Last edited:
Top Bottom