Closed Gigantamax Gang vs Lord of unholy brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2020
Guild war!oh yeah baby!we will hav a guild war with kenakaneki's guild(i cant believe i said that by heart!@kenakaneki! Dates wilk be mentioned in two days!keeo an eye out!
Attention to:
Madman234(in activeness tho i cant kick u since ur my friend in real life)My brain:Thats favouritism!not cool dude!
Izanagi,rexdragon and spencer96(or was it spencer 69)Make sure to get stronger!
My dear brother pokemonm33 i accidentally kicked u out of guild but ill invite back!(p.s where is my espurr and spritzee!) Oh and thanks for the nickit dex!
If u havent been mentioned then well done but there r members i haven't seen like koolkat im notnsire ur inactive but pls reply. To this friend so o know!
Kenkaneki You r free to post whatever u want on this thread ad u r leader of the opposing guild!stay safe guys!

Jan 25, 2020
I typed this on my tabket so it isnt spelt properly!small keyboard!plz reply to thread to tell me u hav read it!ik its kinda long but read it guys!

Jan 25, 2020
No exceeding lv 50(sorry abcxyz123)the 7 players that will be chosennwilm be in next post
It will be in 0,0 battle hall
No psuedos or leggies!for the noobs leggeis meand legendary

Jan 25, 2020
Ok tony if im not there u r the leader as it is only 7members promote another player make sure its not madman234 he wont be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom