Closed GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonFire123

May 14, 2020
From Dimension Necrozma
Hey everybody
vas happenin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would like to tell all of u that im doin a giveaway since it almost the end of the year!!!!!!!
=> Giveaway will take place this coming Sunday 12/6/2020
=> What type of giveaway u may ask? well i will reveal it on that day [be ready]
=> Prize for the winner - Pupitar
=> Pm me via Discord,Forums or Ingame for more info
i wont be on for the next few days soo sry thats why i had to postpone the the date
THNX FOR READING
[Make sure u reply with a yes in this thread so i can let u know the time] Good luck everyone cya all ;)

Awesomepro

Sep 27, 2020
Hey everybody

Would like to tell all of u that im doin a giveaway since it almost the end of the year!!!!!!!
=> What type of giveaway u may ask? well i will reveal it on that day [be ready]
i wont be on for the next few days soo sry thats why i had to postpone the the date
THNX FOR READING
[Make sure u reply with a yes in this thread so i can let u know the time] Good luck everyone cya all ;)
yes

LeafyEevee

Nov 13, 2020
Hey everybody

THNX FOR READING
I want one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom