Closed GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonFire123

May 14, 2020
From Dimension Necrozma
Vas happenin everybody!!
Well since the past few months i havent played rise like i used to and even sooner i wont be that active well since giveaway's are common i thought to giveaway some of my pokemon since i dont use them and nor have the intensions to and yeah they were getting dusty inside the pc soo yeah here it is the moment most of em were waiting for 1618459775905.png
well its not like most of my giveaway's were i conduct tourneys and later make a mess then giveaway using some other methods well i would kindly like to say if ur late u loose it means u loose it :D pls do not complain later well yeah for now its just the claim that am doing a giveaway and guys i aint taking that back for now u might wonder how is it gonna be? well i very well know i havent mentioned anything even the slightest clue but since i aid about clues here's one : IT's not a usual giveaway with battles but the one's knowing official games well has a better chance in competing. <- that was just 1 face of the giveaway am giving away a shiny psudo i dont want it to be simple those who feel like a giveaway with 7 parts is boring nd time consuming ur most welcome to leave :D but i assure if everybody coorporates we can arrange a specific time were all can be available i cant right away start this so i informed everybody very early about this so you guys stay tuned to the thread well anyways GL to all taking part [sry if i was rude but some are impatient ......] I WILL UPDATE THE THREAD ,ABOUT : PRIZES ,DATE, AND ABOUT HOW THE GIVEAWAY WORKS MAKE SURE U CHECK FORUMS BEFORE U GO TO SLEEP :D and yeah there are 6 positions usually only 3 but i would be rewarding the first 10 lucky people and i would increase the number if there are members above a certain number anyways am damn sleepy atm soo now im off to take some rest stay alert for updates if forums are too hard for you guys to keep up with then you are welcome to my discord server

Well then i'll get going cyall
Peace!!!

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
Hoenn
Vas happenin everybody!!
Well since the past few months i havent played rise like i used to and even sooner i wont be that active well since giveaway's are common i thought to giveaway some of my pokemon since i dont use them and nor have the intensions to and yeah they were getting dusty inside the pc soo yeah here it is the moment most of em were waiting for View attachment 2601
well its not like most of my giveaway's were i conduct tourneys and later make a mess then giveaway using some other methods well i would kindly like to say if ur late u loose it means u loose it :D pls do not complain later well yeah for now its just the claim that am doing a giveaway and guys i aint taking that back for now u might wonder how is it gonna be? well i very well know i havent mentioned anything even the slightest clue but since i aid about clues here's one : IT's not a usual giveaway with battles but the one's knowing official games well has a better chance in competing. <- that was just 1 face of the giveaway am giving away a shiny psudo i dont want it to be simple those who feel like a giveaway with 7 parts is boring nd time consuming ur most welcome to leave :D but i assure if everybody coorporates we can arrange a specific time were all can be available i cant right away start this so i informed everybody very early about this so you guys stay tuned to the thread well anyways GL to all taking part [sry if i was rude but some are impatient ......] I WILL UPDATE THE THREAD ,ABOUT : PRIZES ,DATE, AND ABOUT HOW THE GIVEAWAY WORKS MAKE SURE U CHECK FORUMS BEFORE U GO TO SLEEP :D and yeah there are 6 positions usually only 3 but i would be rewarding the first 10 lucky people and i would increase the number if there are members above a certain number anyways am damn sleepy atm soo now im off to take some rest stay alert for updates if forums are too hard for you guys to keep up with then you are welcome to my discord server

LINK : https://discord.gg/y35XfMSr

Well then i'll get going cyall
Peace!!!
Im in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom