Closed Global Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
I think global market is better than trade for sometimes. Because if the pokemon seller is offline, we can't buy the seller's pokemon and the seller also can't sell it. So i think global market is a good thing. In global market we can buy pokemons, items and golds of other players. We can search pokemon with nature and ability like this command : Pokemon's name -the expected nature -(the expected ability) in the search bar of Global Market. And in Global Market there will be three options : all, pokemons, items(also gold). In Global Market players can put their pokemon into auction. There will be also three sections: buy, sell and auction. When the seller will be online his money will be added. In auction people can bid money and if someone bid more money then me, a Global message will be sent. In auction and buy section we can see the seller's name and the trainer's name who caught the pokemon. I think its better than trade for sometimes. So please make NPC in mart who will talk about Global Market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom