• Nah. Seems like a bad idea. Try other suggestions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
Rise to evolve over the years had many cool updates. People with an increasing population in the game made the game life even busier.
I thought of a suggestion for the guilds which still seems without any update but like a normal guild.

The main aim of this thread:
Mainly to help the players greatly as well as other people with and without other media and only dependent on the game. Because if we have all the facilities for our guild to function in the game everyone would be happy as well. I felt like we can make this game independent in my opinion that's why I posted this thread for suggestions. If I have said anything wrong please be an eye-opener for me in the reply section below.

Suggestions:
1. Guild private messages and guild announcements
2. Guild events

Reason (Importance wise):
1. I think guild private messages and guild announcements are the most important than guild events because:-

• Guild announcements will be helpful for people who don't have discord or any other forms of communication. It will be sent to all players in the guild which will be seen by players when a notification is stored in the star menu for players when they log in.
  • Keeping in mind discord is thee but I myself experienced and seen a lot of players unable to join the guild discord server due to many problems that's why it's better to do something in-game so its an easier way to announce to everyone at once.
  • Now coming to guild private messages. I am well aware of PM (Private message in-game) but in PMs, we can't pm a person who went offline and if we have more than 15 people in a guild without discord or any mode of communication. It's difficult to wait for each and every player and pm them when they come online or even warning them would be very difficult. I also know officers will take care when I am not on or so but by this way Guild private messaging will be like we can PM any person we want in our guild privately so it stores their message for them and then notifications help them see it once they log in.
  • To make this organized we can have an option just below Manage members like Announcements and we can guild private message in manage member when we click the person.
2. I think Guild events are important but not as important as Guild messages for the time being.
  • I think guild events are more important for players not in discord as well. I personally feel like we need to shape the game to not depend on other media and make it independent. We can make guild events like simple giveaways and clan wars and etc. We can do clan wars like simple time notifications on clan wars and battles at that specific date. We can have a guild note where we can note important stuff of our guild there where everyone in the guild can read it.
  • I am aware that doing this is not necessary among other busy works pending but it's just a suggestion for the near future.

These are the suggestions for the guild I wanted to do. Because in my opinion guild is what I felt outdated or kind of felt like which needed more features. So my suggestions are this and I will let more of what I can later if this is helpful. Just a suggestion that would be cool if added in the near future.

Thanks,
Glitch2005

Last edited:

Yuvetal2

Jan 11, 2021
Guild announcements will be helpful for people who don't have discord or any other forms of communication. It will be sent to all players in the guild which will be seen by players when a notification is stored in the star menu for players when they log in.
If i get a black screen or glitch before i could touch the star icon it disappears

Yuvetal2

Jan 11, 2021
Now coming to guild private messages. I am well aware of PM (Private message in-game) but in PMs, we can't pm a person who went offline and if we have more than 15 people in a guild without discord or any mode of communication. It's difficult to wait for each and every player and pm them when they come online or even warning them would be very difficult. I also know officers will take care when I am not on or so but by this way Guild private messaging will be like we can PM any person we want in our guild privately so it stores their message for them and then notifications help them see it once they log in
Can leave a message in forums

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
Like for example you can only private message in forums, I am not saying a no to that but anything in game in the guild would be cooler right. Forums doesn't have the group announcement to all the guild members so that's why I suggested this way. After all this is just a suggestion, shaped and modified by the views of others.

Yuvetal2

Jan 11, 2021
So a thread to join all guild members? Ryt... If yes then how will g1, g2, g3 members come in a same place?

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
So a thread to join all guild members? Ryt... If yes then how will g1, g2, g3 members come in a same place?
For a specific guild. Only members in that guild will receive all the announcements. Instead of 100 1 by 1 messages. We can send 3 announcements in 3 guilds better. Maybe in future the guild level might increase. After all this is just a suggestion so we don't need any deep look. We can discuss if this suggesion is first liked by devs. If it is I can give further details to the suggestion.

Top Bottom