Hall of Skems

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
honestly if we take a moment to take Scamming seriously, there peoples getting their poke stolen because they trusted someone they thought to be a friend (NOT JUST NEW PLAYERS BUT ANY PLAYERS) and never got their pokemons back. or peoples who made criminal organizations (guilds) And are legit scamming their members from their items and pokemons in exchange of money and sadly new players actually get caught in this and have no idea it's not only illegal but also a scam. there's many illegal things going in the deep background and within the shadows of rise. scamming cheating pyramidal markets, black markets. this game is a game. let's not simply stay here doing nothing while we hope the mod and admins fix everything, the staff members are humans, they have life and other things to do, they cant just be on 24/7 trying to stop morons from ruining their games. this community is crumbling and so we need to unite again and try to help the staff the best we can by trying to stop scams, illegal markets and the alike. althought i wont create the guild again, this is why i might consider reforming the Rise Detective Agency. to all new players and others alike who are reading this, please refrain from entering illegal things cheating or getting scammed by peoples that are just too good at manipulating. be careful..

Aug 20, 2020
7.5k for blue iv wailmer level 26 (lol this was so long ago)
12.5k for purple iv cryogonalal (still cant spell it)

Jan 31, 2020
lugia 4 regigigas, uxie, mesprit , silvally
12.5m 4 shiny rowlet, shiny comfee
100k 4 shiny wurmple

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2020
honestly if we take a moment to take Scamming seriously, there peoples getting their poke stolen because they trusted someone they thought to be a friend (NOT JUST NEW PLAYERS BUT ANY PLAYERS) and never got their pokemons back. or peoples who made criminal organizations (guilds) And are legit scamming their members from their items and pokemons in exchange of money and sadly new players actually get caught in this and have no idea it's not only illegal but also a scam. there's many illegal things going in the deep background and within the shadows of rise. scamming cheating pyramidal markets, black markets. this game is a game. let's not simply stay here doing nothing while we hope the mod and admins fix everything, the staff members are humans, they have life and other things to do, they cant just be on 24/7 trying to stop morons from ruining their games. this community is crumbling and so we need to unite again and try to help the staff the best we can by trying to stop scams, illegal markets and the alike. althought i wont create the guild again, this is why i might consider reforming the Rise Detective Agency. to all new players and others alike who are reading this, please refrain from entering illegal things cheating or getting scammed by peoples that are just too good at manipulating. be careful..
yeah thats not gonna stop. scamming is a life some people have chosen for this game.

Top Bottom