Hello, I'm A New Trainer Here.

Jan 27, 2020
Due to circumstances in my life right now that are not preferable, I'm not able to buy a Nintendo Switch to play the new Pokemon games. So I came to this place instead! KietoKirido was nice enough to give me a "starter pack" when I logged on today, so if you're reading this, Kieto, thank you so much for like the upteenth time!!

In other news... I'm 27 and a woman. Just got my second degree in college and my favorite Pokemon type is Ghost. I'm not super picky but Ghost is one of the only types that holds loads of designs and attacks that I like. When I was a little girl with my first Pokemon game in 1999, I didn't exactly like Ghost types but here we are, now. haha My favorite back then was Plant and to this day, I still always choose a Plant type as my starter. Given the option like I was on this game, it's usually Bulbasaur, since that was obviously my first Pokemon ever.

Continuing on... Obviously, I like video games. haha But my main things now are animation (cartoons hehe) and literature (I like to read and write a LOT).
My favorite house pet, although I love all species, is the cat. I have about five of them total, with one staying at my grandmother's house. The other four are living with me but not indoors due to allergies. My two youngest have meows so adorable, they could take over the world with them alone. lol I really want another dog again but my dad, whom I am living with, says we can't afford another animal right now. Not only that but I'm pretty sure our only boy, Casper, would whip any poor dog into submission or worse. He may have the world's cutest voice for a male cat but he's not so nice toward other animals outside of his little circle. His paws are like dead weights, so imagine how badly it'd hurt to get smacked by one of those, full force and claws out. Not fun and not pretty.

I have a question regarding this game, though. I notice that, like other Pokemon games, this one has male and female Pokemon. Is there some way we can breed them and hatch eggs? I've been a breeder in the games ever since I first got my copies of Gold and Silver on the Gameboy. Playing Pokemon for me without breeding would be like snorkeling without the snorkel, so I would like to know as soon as possible if breeding is a thing here!

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
aye, welcome to Rise :)
as korto says, breeding is on the way, a step counter for your avatar was added a little while ago to facilitate happiness evolutions, and will at some point also be used for hatching of eggs :)

Top Bottom