Hide the name of pokemon during spawn and reveal it once its caught

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
So, basically my suggestion is to hide the name of Pokemon when one is server spawned and reveal some hints about it like what gen it belongs to or what type of poke it is (the type can be either type 1 or type 2) like the one shown in the image below.

I suggest the above point because i feel most of us see the name of the poke and only search for it if we like it or if it is a legendary, but this way, we might go after every spawn with the excitement/uncertainty factor, to know what the poke is and that we might regret not searching for it (the description will give us enough information to narrow down the possibilities of what the poke is).

1614015641450.png

1614015709671.png

Also, not sure if its much needed since its usually not taking too long for the spawns to be caught, but if needed, a hint can be given like whether the X or Y coordinate are prime/composite; odd/even numbers etc. This will reduce the total number of tiles one needs to search

The notification that will display once the poke is caught will remain the same with the Pokemon name and the location where it was caught

Top Bottom