How did you find this game

DaOneEzra

Feb 27, 2021
I will go first, me and my older brother were looking for games on our school computer... most things were blocked however this game was not. So we hopped on together and we both loved it. This was back in like 2019-2020.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Google ig, was also looking for a pokemon game, used to play battlearena long ago and then wanted to try something different and rise is as unique as they come

May 7, 2020
The Hisui Reigon
I was looking for Pokémon games five days from my birthday and I found this one interesting so I played it and i enjoyed it (this was in like 2020) so I consider this game an early birthday present

74e

Jan 22, 2022
lol i was completely obsessed with pokemon back then and was flippin the whole google around trying to find a good pokemon online rpg... i tried many but stuck with rise ig cuz i started making friends here
Lmao thats exactly what happend to me...
i was just obsessed with pokemon and looked for any games online cuz downloads dont work on my computer and then i found this lol
this was in like janurary of 2020 on an alt

Mar 24, 2022
I was looking for online pokemon RPGs on my school computer cuz of stupid securely.I HATE YOU SECURELY!!!!! anyray, I found this and made my first friend, bruhbruhbr

Jan 14, 2022
'round the corner
I used to have a really old macbook with no storage space, and i wanted to play apokemon game so i searched: free online no download pokemon mmorpgs and somehow i found a list and it had rise onn the list adn i made an account and started playing on january eigth 2022

Top Bottom