How to earn gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2020
A lot of new players ask how to get gold and I want to make a guide about it. There's a low chance to get it from killing wild pokemon lotto and gyms but they made the chances to get gold from the gyms lower you can also get gold from events when you complete quests the npc will ask you for help and then you do the quest and then you go to the npc again it will say thank you and give a amount of gold sometimes only specific amount sometimes people get lucky your not aloud to abuse alts to get gold from events or else you get banned and the gold amount is lowered its bad for everyone.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2020
A lot of new players ask how to get gold and I want to make a guide about it. There's a low chance to get it from killing wild pokemon lotto and gyms but they made the gold from the gyms lower you can also get gold from events when you complete quests the npc will ask you for help and then you do the quest and then you go to the npc again it will say thank you and give a amount of gold sometimes only specific amount sometimes people get lucky your not aloud to abuse alts to get gold from events or else you get banned and the gold amount is lowered its bad for everyone.
they made the chances of u getting gold from the gyms lower and the maximum gold u can get from gyms i think its only 1 or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom