How to Improve Guild System

NeoFireSoul

Staff member
Artist
Apr 25, 2020
one of things I noticed by playing the game for a long time is the bad guild system which is use to take advantage of their members.

Pros of being a guild leader.
. Earn more money by taking gyms.
. Admin Control to members
. Gold handler
. Admin Control to Guild.

Cons.
. None

Members
Pros.
.Added Colored Name
(you got more to add? XD)

Cons.
. other than added guild name there are no more benefits to members.

Except if guild leaders decide to giveaway. to those who do this then good for you. but still after that what then? not everyone wins on giveaways. so taking down guilds doesn't feel rewarding as a member.

Solutions:
. removal of guild bank(if you got better idea then comment down below XD and if you hate this idea then that means either you have a better idea or you are a user who loves taking advantage of players)
. weekly guild rewards for top guild(additional exp earn and gold like 5% or something?) for the most take down guilds during that week they will earn that reward (reward expires after a week) then after that all scores will be refresh. and another week of taking down guild continues. (with this guild members are bound to help each other.)

(no more gold manipulation! XD and have those who work earn there part.)

guild should be focusing on helping each other out. like guild defending, helping lower level players, spawn raiding etc. and should not be used like a money generator for guild owners.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2020
This is bad idea. Not only guild bank is getting money. Members are getting money or gold too. If your idea will be in game then leaders will get nothing. If bank would be removed then there will be not possible to upgrade guild.

NeoFireSoul

Staff member
Artist
Apr 25, 2020
thats where cooperation comes in if you want to improve your guild then members can donate to you. and I think this is fair for everyone cause you will know whos is lazy and who is not. if you are working then you get what you deserved. and is it bad for members to get money and gold?

NeoFireSoul

Staff member
Artist
Apr 25, 2020
No but most of the few members work hard for the guild.
yeah some members do work hard and some don't hope there is a monitoring for guild owners for that so they will know how many gyms their members have taken down during that week. so we can throw those leeches away XD

Sep 22, 2019
Starting with introduction first i have been an officer in Galaxy (clearly the guild with highest number of players a guild can host at 70 ) for over 3 months now. The money which is added to the guild bank is used to make and sponsor for monthly or biweekly tournaments where our members can have fun and earn themselves the cash which was earned by the guild.

The most important thing is that members are not suffering as they get their share of money and gold which they earn by defeating or taking over gyms, the part which is given to guild is guild's money. To be clear without a guild there would be no chance for it''s members to earn their share either.

Though how this money is used is in hands of owners and they have control over it, but there is no alternatives to this. If you think your interests are not taken care of in your guild then leave and join some other guild or just start one (which would reflect your ideology). Starting a guild takes money equal to holding a gym once so we can say it's pretty cheap and anyone can do it.

I would add that the system is good enough as it is and Improvements and amendments are always welcomed but scrapping the guild money or guild bank is something I feel will bring loss to a good system that has a possibility of involving members of a guild in fun events and keeping them engaged in some activities.

NeoFireSoul

Staff member
Artist
Apr 25, 2020
Starting with introduction first i have been an officer in Galaxy (clearly the guild with highest number of players a guild can host at 70 ) for over 3 months now. The money which is added to the guild bank is used to make and sponsor for monthly or biweekly tournaments where our members can have fun and earn themselves the cash which was earned by the guild.

The most important thing is that members are not suffering as they get their share of money and gold which they earn by defeating or taking over gyms, the part which is given to guild is guild's money. To be clear without a guild there would be no chance for it''s members to earn their share either.

Though how this money is used is in hands of owners and they have control over it, but there is no alternatives to this. If you think your interests are not taken care of in your guild then leave and join some other guild or just start one (which would reflect your ideology). Starting a guild takes money equal to holding a gym once so we can say it's pretty cheap and anyone can do it.

I would add that the system is good enough as it is and Improvements and amendments are always welcomed but scrapping the guild money or guild bank is something I feel will bring loss to a good system that has a possibility of involving members of a guild in fun events and keeping them engaged in some activities.
you have a point there. and I know there are still good guild leaders out there like you.

and there are some flaws with my suggestions.

but for me we really need to improved the guild system. and I think there are many ways to hold an event either through donation of other members to make it possible <-- (to really know which members are generous, loyal and active). or through own guild leaders expense <-- (to show if you are a good leader).

so yeah most of you won't agree and I respect that so I also need your help if you have a better Idea on this lets improve the guild system together.

pritamgadget

Staff member
Jan 15, 2020
Alola
you have a point there. and I know there are still good guild leaders out there like you.

and there are some flaws with my suggestions.

but for me we really need to improved the guild system. and I think there are many ways to hold an event either through donation of other members to make it possible <-- (to really know which members are generous, loyal and active). or through own guild leaders expense <-- (to show if you are a good leader).

so yeah most of you won't agree and I respect that so I also need your help if you have a better Idea on this lets improve the guild system together.
I don't see a point of donation as current Guild System already does that. It rewards the defender and add money to the guild too.

By above suggestion it'll be another broken system, New members who hve just started can't or won't really donate as they just started to grow, it would be absurd to keep donation as the criteria for loyalty and activeness(The more you pay the more you become loyal). Current system automatically rewards the player and the guild. And as crazz already mentioned if you feel like your guild leader is hogging all the money, you can just simply leave and join some other guild or make your own.

The only thing that would be nice to have which mike already mentioned "a better guild events tab" which will make it easier for guild leaders to see the efforts of the members more precisely.

NeoFireSoul

Staff member
Artist
Apr 25, 2020
dude I think you don't really know the definition of donate. the way you said it its like you are forcing players to donate to you. yeah who cares if they don't donate then don't include them in the events. entry fee works on raffles by other player and also have sponsor why not in guild?. and I did not say the more you pay the more you become loyal XD. maybe the way I delivered it wrong since i'm not that fluent in english.

and for the hogging all the money part.
>yeah leaving is the easy way XD then what after a player taken down so many guild and leave with nothing? this doesn't solve the abuse of power as a guild leader, players come by everyday and new comes in which is used because of their ignorance. (solution maybe when player leaves, the guild bank will automatically give money to him based on the guild he taken down so he won't have a loss and guild bank should have a minimum money that cannot be withdrawn cause most leaders withdraw all the money for personal purposes). <--- I think this it too much work XD let just move to my point.

my point is that many guild in game works like a black company and not as a guild itself.
which should be improve and yeah a better guild event tab is ok but it will only help us monitor and not really fix the real problem.

pritamgadget

Staff member
Jan 15, 2020
Alola
dude I think you don't really know the definition of donate. the way you said it its like you are forcing players to donate to you. yeah who cares if they don't donate then don't include them in the events. entry fee works on raffles by other player and also have sponsor why not in guild?. and I did not say the more you pay the more you become loyal XD. maybe the way I delivered it wrong since i'm not that fluent in english.

and for the hogging all the money part.
>yeah leaving is the easy way XD then what after a player taken down so many guild and leave with nothing? this doesn't solve the abuse of power as a guild leader, players come by everyday and new comes in which is used because of their ignorance. (solution maybe when player leaves, the guild bank will automatically give money to him based on the guild he taken down so he won't have a loss and guild bank should have a minimum money that cannot be withdrawn cause most leaders withdraw all the money for personal purposes). <--- I think this it too much work XD let just move to my point.

my point is that many guild in game works like a black company and not as a guild itself.
which should be improve and yeah a better guild event tab is ok but it will only help us monitor and not really fix the real problem.
"hold an event either through donation of other members to make it possible <-- (to really know which members are generous, loyal and active)."

When you keep donation as the criteria to determine loyalty it pretty much gives the idea who doesnt know the meaning of donation.

">yeah leaving is the easy way XD then what after a player taken down so many guild and leave with nothing?"

Sure, go file a lawsuit bud.

I'm not sure if you know this but the original reward for taking over guild gym was 10k or gold and not 20k, They added another 10k just so the guild can earn something too.

From the points you mentioned above, it seems like you don't want guilds to earn money from new players, Here's a simple solution :

When a player joins a guild, the guild wont earn any money from him for a week or a month, Although the player will get his 10k or gold.

NeoFireSoul

Staff member
Artist
Apr 25, 2020
"hold an event either through donation of other members to make it possible <-- (to really know which members are generous, loyal and active)." <---- yeah maybe I have not deliver this right as I said I'm not that fluent in english I only know some basics.

and sure go file a lawsuit part <- XD LOL

overall that yeah I think a that you idea is a good solution. -> now get your reward here " 🎉"

Last edited:

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
How about showing the transactions in a separate tab?

With the number of gyms being captured after current update, its tough to scroll and see what has happened to the guild money. If we can have a separate tab for that, members can check the transactions easily and can be aware of whats happening with the guild balance

Top Bottom