I Feel Like I Needed This......

Jul 31, 2021
The title says it, I have a few things I need to get straight about myself. I am assuming you know me. If you don't, I am EpiClimax, guildmaster of Team Mystic and I like being humorous, but some people take my jokes a bit to serious. (The jokes are either too cold or too complicated).

First of all, I will NOT respond to the name "Epic" or "EpiC" for personal reasons. I WILL respond to the names "Epi" "Climax" "Nub" and more along the lines of the third.

Approach me if you dare~~ I mean, if your friendly to me, I will be friendly back, if your not friendly to me...only one way to find out (fact: there's not much I can do)

That's all that I needed to say...but for fact nerds I got some facts about me.
  • I am Chinese, my extended family is living in China
  • Myself and my parents are living in NZ<3
  • My age...is friend information exclusive :3 but I am in college.
  • In real life, I am considered "smart" but am also personally slightly depressed, and thinks no one can understand me (cuz it's the truth).
  • Male, of course.
  • Hobbies in Rise - Scamming nubs like myself and collecting guild invites from worthy guilds.
  • Hobbies in real life - Pianoist, Guitarist, Gaming (ofc), Reading, Maths.
  • I block all people who scam (knowingly or not) and spam and any other conditions to get yourself blocked by nub Epi.
  • Has bad luck in everything except exams.

That's all about me that you'll need to know, and if you want to know more or have any questions, contact me (tip: I am sensitive and block anyone offering dumb questions, or ones answered above)

Top Bottom