I found a Bug

May 7, 2020
My user Name is DaTbAnGkId7 and when i try to log in it keeps bringing me back to the continue playing screen every time I Don’t know why i was wondering if u do

May 7, 2020
I also logged in on a different browser and i was able to play on my so called ban account but it was to laggy so I don’t use that browser

May 7, 2020
I did and they banned me i also asked on of the administration lol i know that was dumb of me but hey just wanted to have a little bost in the game

May 7, 2020
Also there is a way to start of with lots of money all u need to do is make a new account and catch all the Pokémon u want in the starter area because the guy gives you 10 poke balls every time u run out just keep going back for more and then catch as much as u want and sell them depending on the level for $211 or even $500 each And that’s how you get rich even befor u actually play the game not sure if this is a glitch and if it is (Mike) But your welcome if it is

How is that spamming i was having a convocation didn’t know that i was suppose to edit my previous comment so my bad

Last edited:
Top Bottom