Status
Not open for further replies.

omkumar

Oct 8, 2019
Username: OmKumar
Ban Type: account ban I guess
Why do you think you where banned: My brother logged into my account
Who banned you: no idea
Why should you be unbanned: I didn't give my account details to my brother. When I created my account I didn't have an email id of my own and so used my father's email. I was busy and haven't come online since a while but my father told me about email from Pokemon rise regarding password reset. I was wondering what happened. Then I tried to login and it said everything.I don't know what password he kept but I had to reset it to login.

I asked my father if he gave the access of his email to my brother. He said my brother had asked him to open his email for schools work.Even my father didn't believe that he can do something like this. But this guy reset my account password using that and idk what all he has done with my account.

Thanks to the staff member that banned my account in time to prevent further loss.
On forcing from my parents he told what all he did with my account but I still don't know if it's true. He had told of giving away my legends and some other pokes :cry:. I had worked hard to get them 😭I don't want to lose them just like that.
I request you all to pls help me get my Pokemon back that I lost (if he truly gave away) and plss if it's possible help me change my email I'll provide my own email to you.
And also that if my account is unbanned I would request you to ip ban the devices so that you ppl do not face any trouble from now because of him.Sometime in future when I get my own secure device I'll come back to play but atleast my Pokemon are safe and my account is unbanned.
Thank you friends that till the last you could do you didn't ip ban so that I could play.

Have you been banned before: No,never :cry::cry:

ChefMike

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Johto
registeel, regirock, regice, regigigas, moltres, keldeo, hydreigon and most of your money was given away to various players, some of whom have since traded them on.

we'll see if brad wants to go to the trouble of reverting these trades, but as there are now chains of trades involving other players who had no contact with your account at the time, it might not be good news for you :(

omkumar

Oct 8, 2019
registeel, regirock, regice, regigigas, moltres, keldeo, hydreigon and most of your money was given away to various players, some of whom have since traded them on.

we'll see if brad wants to go to the trouble of reverting these trades, but as there are now chains of trades involving other players who had no contact with your account at the time, it might not be good news for you :(
Ya I can understand that it's difficult:cry:
But they were the best Pokemon I had,I had only7 legends and 6 are gone including the only 2 that I caught:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom