Solved i sold my salamence to prof but even tho i didnt click on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonFire123

May 14, 2020
From Dimension Necrozma
guys salamence was my og pokemon but i lost it idk BRAD,MIKE pls anyone help me out with this i went to safari so i had a bunch of useless pokemon from safari whiich i was about to sell when i sold em i saw 2 slot in my team was empty i thought i lost solgaleo and salamence gladly it was not solgaleo it was scizor but i didnt click on it either i lost my 2 good pokemon pls do somthing bout it pls or atleast just my salamence pls

-dragonfire123

DragonFire123

May 14, 2020
From Dimension Necrozma
Brad it was a lvl 55 Salamence idk properly sry but ik that it is 55-60 and btw mike asked me id i said i dont have it and the good thing ig is that both my salamence and mega scizor i flex /post them alot in global mike told me u have access to full global chat so maybe u can get id from there im really sry i never knew the ID was of any use or would come in handy any day well this is all the info i have pls help me get back my 2 pokes BRAD pls

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
There is no bug in the game that sells Pokemon without them being clicked on first. So its most likely that you accidentally clicked on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom