Closed I'm making a YT series for Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2021
I'll now be Hosting Audition's for i shall be casting a main cast to join me for the rest of my adventure, i need a new rival aswell (also apart of auditions)
the auditions will be IN-GAME!!!!
audition's questions will be like:
tell me about yourself
what's your team going to be for the series?
why do you want to join the series?
why the Main cast or rival?
etc
auditions start tomorrow, sign up below by placing the number you entered in order( EX: person 1 says 1, 2nd person says 2)
Also, once the series is over with act 1 i will give away a signature pokemon, Hamon the Pidgey!
1661047944468.png

Last edited:

Celeste12

Aug 20, 2022
I'll now be Hosting Audition's for i shall be casting a main cast to join me for the rest of my adventure, i need a new rival aswell (also apart of auditions)
audition's will be:
tell me about yourself
etc
auditions start tomorrow, sign up below by placing the number you entered in order( EX: person 1 says 1, 2nd person says 2)
I’m Celeste12
I like cute pokemon
ugh this is the hard part- my team will probably be a Pikachu, alolan (and normal) ninetales, riolu (possibly a lucario if I manage to evolve it), , jigglypuff and noibat.
Thnx for reading ily :)

Jun 19, 2022
the auditions will be IN-GAME!!!!
audition's questions will be like:
tell me about yourself
etc
Also, once the series is over with act 1 i will give away a signature pokemon, Hamon the Pidgey!
View attachment 4365
Yo can i audition?
Are they open?

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2021
So everyone, i know rise is down for now. I will still be continuing the series. We will just have to wait for it to come back. for now i'm thinking of doing some showdown videos, please reply if anyone would like to see the showdown videos or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom