Closed I'm stuck in the Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2020
Okay, this may have happened to other people playing but this bug is super frustrating. I just went to the Move Tutor after my Pichu learned Shock Wave and had him also learn Thunder Punch all of a sudden, and out of nowhere, I was trying to go to the entrance, but I kept spawning back at the Move Tutor. I'm trying and trying to go back out, but I can't and I am chat banned, so I can't do /faint. Please help.

Dec 30, 2020
Either please resolve this bug or un-chat ban me. The reason to unchatban me is so I can type in '/faint' and I can spawn to the Pokemon Center and move where I want to.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
Can u guys give him the chance to use commands and something like #map, but cant talk? Because he cant get free from this. May be it can help all chat banned players from stuck in bugs and I think they should have the chance to use commands and something (not normal talk). So can u help him please?

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Can u guys give him the chance to use commands and something like #map, but cant talk? Because he cant get free from this. May be it can help all chat banned players from stuck in bugs and I think they should have the chance to use commands and something (not normal talk). So can u help him please?
or people can behave in chat and avoid the bans ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom