Closed Imagine how wild it would be if Eevee returned and actually hosted a tournament after getting incredibly sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2021
So if you know me you know i tried to make a gym league and it completely flopped. So I was like, I should do something cool for the community. So I’ve decided to host my first (and probably last) tournament. It’s called the salad bar because you can only use grass types! The salad bar will be played in a double elimination format with 3v3 battles. I’ll go into more depth on the rules below.

Rules and Regulations
1. Grass types only
This one should be self explanatory. I will allow dual types but grass has to be included in the pokemon’s typing
2. No legendaries
Some people will hate this, but we can’t have the OGs rolling up with fully EV trained level 100 grass leggies
3. There will be no bracket changes no matter what
I feel like some people might ask for this, so if you want a bracket change to vs someone you must have: their permission, my permission, and it must be before the tournament begins. Any requests after the tournament starts will not be allowed
4. Each battle follows normal PvP rules (with some exceptions which will be explained in battle format)
Basic Rise PvP 101. Anyone who’s battled before knows this
5. Respect the ref
These guys are watching the battle, and if a mistake is made its fine, just listen to them
6. No Megas
No megas only because some people won’t have them so it will unbalance the tourney a bit too much​

Battle Format
Beginning
- each player sends out their pokemon
Speed check- ref will announce which Pokémon is faster
Turn- the faster of the two will move first, the slower pokemon is set to defend, after faster pokemon moves, the slower pokemon will move
Action- each player is allowed to make a action, which includes switching pokemon, healing, or reviving (reviving will burn your pokemon’s action)
Repeat- repeat these steps until the battle finishes

Allowed items
Items are rather limited in Rise, but you will be allowed to use 5 potions, 2 revives, and 1 max revive. Use of them goes as follows

Potion- you are allowed the use of one potion per action phase, this does not burn you pokemon’s attack
Revive- you may use both of them in one action phase. If one is used your pokemon will attack second, regardless of speed, if both is used, it will burn your pokemon’s attack
Max revive- this will burn your pokemon’s attack

Pokémon level
Level 50s

Participants
This list will be updated when people join
1. Traintobest
2. Kop
3. DRACOnBEAST
4. Pikachu444
5. PrimalTitan
6. HaxerKiller
7. Nola
8. Paxzn
9. Mike
10. Swordie113
Referee
This list will be updated when a request for ref has been accepted. You may ref and participate, but you cannot ref battles in your bracket, to avoid cheating.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022
So if you know me you know i tried to make a gym league and it completely flopped. So I was like, I should do something cool for the community. So I’ve decided to host my first (and probably last) tournament. It’s called the salad bar because you can only use grass types! The salad bar will be played in a double elimination format with 3v3 battles. I’ll go into more depth on the rules below.

Rules and Regulations
1. Grass types only
This one should be self explanatory. I will allow dual types but grass has to be included in the pokemon’s typing
2. No legendaries
Some people will hate this, but we can’t have the OGs rolling up with fully EV trained level 100 grass leggies
3. There will be no bracket changes no matter what
I feel like some people might ask for this, so if you want a bracket change to vs someone you must have: their permission, my permission, and it must be before the tournament begins. Any requests after the tournament starts will not be allowed
4. Each battle follows normal PvP rules (with some exceptions which will be explained in battle format)
Basic Rise PvP 101. Anyone who’s battled before knows this
5. Respect the ref
These guys are watching the battle, and if a mistake is made its fine, just listen to them
6. No Megas
No megas only because some people won’t have them so it will unbalance the tourney a bit too much​

Battle Format
Beginning
- each player sends out their pokemon
Speed check- ref will announce which Pokémon is faster
Turn- the faster of the two will move first, the slower pokemon is set to defend, after faster pokemon moves, the slower pokemon will move
Action- each player is allowed to make a action, which includes switching pokemon, healing, or reviving (reviving will burn your pokemon’s action)
Repeat- repeat these steps until the battle finishes

Allowed items
Items are rather limited in Rise, but you will be allowed to use 5 potions, 2 revives, and 1 max revive. Use of them goes as follows

Potion- you are allowed the use of one potion per action phase, this does not burn you pokemon’s attack
Revive- you may use both of them in one action phase. If one is used your pokemon will attack second, regardless of speed, if both is used, it will burn your pokemon’s attack
Max revive- this will burn your pokemon’s attack

Pokémon level
Level 50s

Participants
This list will be updated when people join
1. Traintobest
2. Kop
3. DRACOnBEAST
Referee
This list will be updated when a request for ref has been accepted. You may ref and participate, but you cannot ref battles in your bracket, to avoid cheating.

is it necessary to have grass type pokeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom