Closed Imagine how wild it would be if Eevee returned and actually hosted a tournament after getting incredibly sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kop

Mar 19, 2021
Tbh a easy way to keep this productive when im at school or studying would be to do the battles and then let me know the winners. That way my inconsistent long in times dont affect the tournament. Just follow the bracket for the first round and then we can go from there
but as a host and a ref u have to be here

Feb 25, 2022
Tbh a easy way to keep this productive when im at school or studying would be to do the battles and then let me know the winners. That way my inconsistent long in times dont affect the tournament. Just follow the bracket for the first round and then we can go from there
and how to know whose battle is with us and without a referee how can we trust if anyone win or not
1663597967030.png

Dec 9, 2021
But also I was given the wisdom to do the tournament during the weekend, and unless you dont live in America you should have Friday off, so last postpone I swear!

Feb 25, 2022
so we can do blt anytime anywhere just need a TRUSTABLE refferee or we have to do screen recording cuz different time zones

AND,AND,AND and pls add me in tourney m ready with 7 pokemons 😅😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom