in-game advertising

Jul 25, 2021
I think the game should start advertising in the game to create some revenue and the same revenue can be reinvested into improving game and advertising the game...as far as i know rise is one of the best pokemon games out there but not many ppl know abt it.i think the devs should try to advertise this game...the game can be advertised by telling youtubers with 2-3m subscriber to make a good video out of it and paying them...

Jul 25, 2021
i mean if games like pokemmo which are basically original games ripoff have such a huge playerbase then rise should be having much more

Jul 25, 2021
also i think mods should do catching contests every month instead of tourns like the bug one done recently...catching contests are funner, newbie friendly and every1 can participate

RedDex1

Dec 10, 2022
I think the game should start advertising in the game to create some revenue and the same revenue can be reinvested into improving game and advertising the game...as far as i know rise is one of the best pokemon games out there but not many ppl know abt it.i think the devs should try to advertise this game...the game can be advertised by telling youtubers with 2-3m subscriber to make a good video out of it and paying them...
I have a YT channel about pokemon rise

Top Bottom