Inappropriate things that all placed in the chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2021
Hello everyone, this is Shadow Legend2 and my suggestion is:
When people say something that is inappropriate in any of the chats(Global, trades, battle, guild) you can either give them 3 warning automatically. For example: You look like a *****. When they say that they get a message from the server privately that they should stop cursing or saying inappropriate things but if they keep on doing it they get muted for 1 day but when they are unmuted and they do it again 3 times they will be muted for 1 week so the punishment gets more and more intense. Also if anyone decides to curse it will either be not sent or it will censor the word. eg. you type in the word 'bitch' when you send it in any chat it will auto censor it and say ***** instead of bitch. These are my suggestions

Oct 8, 2020
Hello everyone, this is Shadow Legend2 and my suggestion is:
When people say something that is inappropriate in any of the chats(Global, trades, battle, guild) you can either give them 3 warning automatically. For example: You look like a *****. When they say that they get a message from the server privately that they should stop cursing or saying inappropriate things but if they keep on doing it they get muted for 1 day but when they are unmuted and they do it again 3 times they will be muted for 1 week so the punishment gets more and more intense. Also if anyone decides to curse it will either be not sent or it will censor the word. eg. you type in the word 'bitch' when you send it in any chat it will auto censor it and say ***** instead of bitch. These are my suggestions
They already have something like that with spam I don't think their gonna add this there are mods/admins here for us

pritamgadget

Staff member
Jan 15, 2020
Alola
We already have spam filters, as for swearing, mods are active most of the time and incase they are not, you can take screenshots of rule breakers and report them.

And about the system you're suggesting, we had that before but it wasn't fully accurate so was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom