Closed Level 30 Minicup! COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2020
ATTENTION! THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN POST PHONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! THE NEW DATE IS 5/20/20! I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE! PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DO LET ME KNOW BY MESSAGING ME ON FORUMS
Hello and Welcome My name is Arulk4! This tournament is a level 30 or under, and 6 Pokemon battle, The Tournament Will happen on 5/17/20, 2:30 pm PDT time! Here are the rules!
Slaking Is Banned and it entire evolution family (for obvious reasons)
Legendaries Are All Banned.
Friendship evolutions = banned
No pseudos even their pre evolutions banned
Restricted Moves
Focus Punch
The Starters Ultimate Moves (EX: hydro cannon)
Giga impact
Hyper beam
Rock Wrecker
Fake Out
Any Moves Who's base power is over 130
Status moves
Confusion-inducing moves
Flinching moves
false swipe
Additional Rules
  • Box, shinies And such are allowed as long as they follow the restrictions given to them.
  • 6 Pokemon's IS recommended although if the trainer chosen has less than 6, The battles will be re-arranged to be ''Fair''
  • The Tournament Will happen on 5/17/20, 2:30 pm PDT time but MIGHT Be Moved Further If Needed, I will update you guys if the time changes.
  • Mods And Admins Are Allowed to participate although they must follow the same restrictions as anyone else.
  • Duo of the exact same species aren't allowed (which mean you cannot have two of the same Pokemon's including alolan forms etc., for example you cannot have vulpix and alolan vulpix on the same team..)
  • Finally No mega evolutions, we don't want a mess of op lucario's or something.
  • Any Pokemon even 1 level higher then 30 will cause disqualification
  • No rare candy use or it will cause disqualification.
When you have decided on a team please check with me so i can verify it!
Finally, the thing you have all been waiting for..... The Prizes!
The prizes are... a Flareon, Pinsirite, Chimchar.
First place gets to pick 1 from the 3, Second get to pick 1 from the remaining 2, and Third will get the last one.
Comment below if your in! ^_^
View attachment 704

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom