Make Safari a no battle zone

Sep 22, 2019
title says it all, but then yea one should be unable to use their pokes to kill safari pokemons (like in gen 4 poke games at least) that brings the true feel of safari if u want to catch a pokemon throw pokeballs or evade them.
these were my thoughts because other wise safari is yet another tile (which can spawn box only pokemons and pay u handsomely for every kill)

Trucid

Nov 2, 2019
How would we even evade them?new pokes wont appear becuase we cant kill em and most of the time,the safari ball tends to fail at successfully catching a pokemon which makes something like 5-8 pokemons successfully catched out of 30 balls,moreover we would faint as there is no pokemon to save us.

Sep 22, 2019
u can always catch em to evade, or use patience pokemons eventually make way for you
and if u stay at a distance u won't even faint (i.e. if you are careful enough)
plus the thing is if safari is same as any other tile what is the meaning of having a safari ?
plus there would be a real challenge stored in form of safari for everyone, rather than handing them few earlier rare pokemons for free
i literally don't see a problem in the concept at least
the implementation part i can't comment on much

Trucid

Nov 2, 2019
as i mentioned earlier most of the time safari ball tends to fail which makes wild pokes come out and make us faint and as for patience 10 minutes isnt a much time to have patience

Top Bottom