Meowdy - I'm brand new :3

Aug 14, 2021
USA, Seattle, WA
Hi friends - I just started playing this week and I'm all about meeting the community. Feel free to say hi! Tips, advice, and general friendliness are always appreciated.

Name: Shiva, or Ari
Style: I'm alternative, my hair is half blue half pink and I have piercings, tattoos, and love fashion/makeup.Self expression is of huge importance to me - be who you want to be!
Hobbies: I'm a DJ and music producer, and audio engineer. Pretty much anything music related and I'm interested. I play in clubs and gatherings locally in Seattle. I'm in school for Software Engineering rn also. I just love technology! I also have like...100 houseplants. I skate...rollerskating, longboarding, inlines....oh and my dog is a qt :) Shiny hunting is another pass time while I sort music.
Fav pokemon: Milotic, Flygon, Aegislash, Sceptile, Arcanine, so many.... xD
Games: Final fantasy for sure, I have a Shiva tattoo. Monster Hunter. So many things in my queue unplayed LOL. Anything pokemon - currently playing the heck out of Pokemon Unite. Add me if you want! I also play League of Legends daily.
Fav Food: SUSHI!
Fav colors: teal and lavender supremacy

I'm a very social person and I love meeting new people. If you wanna know anything about me, just ask! If you wanna talk pokemon, music, or video games I'm all ears. I'd love to learn more about Rise and shiny hunting on here :3

Top Bottom