Closed Mining Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
Can you make an NPC who will sell normal pickaxe, good pickaxe, super pickaxe, and master pickaxe? With this pickaxe, we can mine some rocks. In rocks, we can get some gemstones, golds, and pokemon by mining the rocks. We can also get revive, fossils, etc from these rocks, but it's too rare. And there will be five kinds of rocks like red rocks, blue rocks, green rocks, dark rocks, and rainbow rocks. And also u can add mining exp like, level like the pokemon. We can mine red rocks from the beginning, we can mine blue rocks after reaching level 10 of mining, green rocks after 30level, dark rocks after 55 levels, and rainbow rocks from level 80. We can get little exp from mining one rock, so it will be hard to reach 80 levels. And all rocks have a different price. U can add an NPC mining vendor who will buy our gemstones obtained from mining. The price of the gemstones are listed below
Red gemstone - 20$
Blue gemstone - 70$
Green gemstone - 150$
Dark gemstone - 500$
Rainbow gemstone - 1000$
If I mine any rock, we can only mine this after a few seconds. Mining vendors will be in different cities( not every city). There will be three people who can give us normal, good, and super pickaxe. They will be in different cities( not every city). One NPC(who gives us a pickaxe) will be found in one city. So there are three cities where we can find them. Every six or twelve hours a gold rush will start for an hour. In a gold rush, people will find gold gems and it will be common rocks in a specific area. The gold can be placed for red or other rocks. The person who can mine the most gold gems will get a reward like money. The price of each gold gems will be 1200 $. Plz, wait for tomorrow my phone's battery is low so I can't fully post. Plz, don't close before I send the full post. Ok, my phone's battery is charged now. I wanna say that -Every 6-12 hours, a Gold Rush will start on a certain random area, similar to swarms. During a Gold Rush, all rocks in the area have a very high chance to spawn as Gold. Said Gold Rushes last for one hour.
-Gold Rush is a competition, meaning that whoever has the most skill and luck will gain the most Gold. Gold can be stolen from you during this event as it does not belong to you until you've officially mined it yourself. Don't take it personally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom