Money inflation

iPlayMaker

Moderator/Future is an imagination
Jan 21, 2020
Trades/sales in rise works just as a normal economy. Currently the game money is highly inflated, resulted in decreasing money value.Following are reasons that i can possibly think of;
1. Gyms giving rewards for capturing and also defending gym.
2. Fainting pokemon gives money.
3. Evolving certain pokemons and selling to professor.

This reduction in money value will affect gameplay if it is left unnoticed. (Not right now but in near future). Control it while we can or people will horde money too much resulting in liquidity trap, a situation where only trades matter and sales won't.(people loosing confidence in value of money)
Possible solutions :
1. Re-add legendary spawner.
2. Add a ceiling for the money recieved from fainting pokemon. Like, if 30lvl+ always gives $120 max.
3. Reduce money received from guilds( both holding and defending)
4. Increase the amount of TP charge as it goes further from HT.
5. Add new items in Pokemon Mart like super portion and hyper potion with increased price.

Other than point no. 1 , which will surely reduce rarity of legendaries, i suggest implementation of point 2 to 5.

I will add more suggestions in near future.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
You're not taking into account new users, if we increase the prices it becomes harder for new players.

iPlayMaker

Moderator/Future is an imagination
Jan 21, 2020
You're not taking into account new users, if we increase the prices it becomes harder for new players.
New players mostly needs potions, Evolve and sale. New players normally trains near home town, which has low level pokemons.

I strongly suggest on reducing guild rewards.

warviking

Apr 25, 2020
England
US doller......Pokie Doller.... the similarities aren't Just in name XD

geting money is easy and if anything I would say it needs to be a little bit easier (going off the new players I alway have to give money to)
especially to match the growing inflation of prices players are trading the Pokémon for on trades tab like who has 5mil for a shiny (the game isn't unbalanced, it's the players)
and sure selling to professor still needs some work but not much will change when its done until players create the road market Union. jk lol

but yes removing gym reward is an option for now but i do have an idea of what to replace it with but the idea still needs some polish

Last edited:
Top Bottom