Closed My first tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2020
Hi I am Angle16 this will be my first tournament if I have succes in this tournament i will organize another one in the future.registrations are close i will soon post who will go against who ,times and day.

Rules:
1.Only pokemons that are level 50
2.all pokemon are allow as well as moves
3.you can only choose two types your pokemons can only have the types you choose for example:water,grass wich means that my pokemons can only be this types
4.if you want to enter you have to pm me in discord your in-game name and team(you can also pm mike to enter).

Rewards:shiny parasect, shiny cryoganal, and shiny beedrill.First place will choose from these three the second place from the two left and the third winner will get the final shiny pokemon left.

Last edited:

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
2 days notice might be a bit short for some, is there a rough estimate of when this might be?

rule 2, are you sure you want to allow all moves? if so i might bring my dark/normal team that all know fake out. others will invariably be bringing all the electric pokémon they can to spam thunder wave.

rule 3, does team have to be made up of only the two types chosen? you give water and grass as the example, but if I pick water and grass, can I bring poké such as Water/Dragon Kingdra and Grass/Earth Torterra?

Jun 2, 2020
2 days notice might be a bit short for some, is there a rough estimate of when this might be?

rule 2, are you sure you want to allow all moves? if so i might bring my dark/normal team that all know fake out. others will invariably be bringing all the electric pokémon they can to spam thunder wave.

rule 3, does team have to be made up of only the two types chosen? you give water and grass as the example, but if I pick water and grass, can I bring poké such as Water/Dragon Kingdra and Grass/Earth Torterra?
i changed the time to one week
yes all move will be allowed and yes for more advantage you will be able to bring pokemons like kindra and tortterra

Last edited:

solagileo

Jan 7, 2019

make it mono type. other wise it ll b dificult

Jan 6, 2021
Pallet Town
Hey I wanted to ask how many pokemons can we register
Also if two types are allowed can I use Gengar , Muk for poison and magneton and eletrabuzz for electric

Jun 2, 2020
Hey I wanted to ask how many pokemons can we register
Also if two types are allowed can I use Gengar , Muk for poison and magneton and eletrabuzz for electric
you can only register 6 pokemons and to bring those pokemons the types you would be choosinh woud be posion, electric

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2020
battles will take place on the 28th
first battle will take place in the morning the second one in the afternoon and the last one during the night.(central u.s time)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom