MY POKEMON

Jan 6, 2022
My idea is that we have a option called 'my pokemon' on the top right corner like friend list button

It ll help to :-

1] trade pokemon from anywhere
2] get to know the ivs of pokemon u just caught so that u do not need to wait for fainting
3] to change team anywhere in case of emergency [ this can be disable in battlehall]

it ll be a revolutionary idea

so how do u like it?

May 7, 2020
The Hisui Reigon
My idea is that we have a option called 'my pokemon' on the top right corner like friend list button

2] get to know the ivs of pokemon u just caught so that u do not need to wait for fainting
3] to change team anywhere in case of emergency [ this can be disable in battlehall]

so how do u like it?
This is genius I so agree

Nov 14, 2021

so how do u like it?
I like it but wait for the mods reply :p

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
the second idea would be nice, if not totally necessary (it's just a QoL suggestion)
first might be difficult to implement, and the third i strongly disagree with. i cant think of any situation that would constitute a sufficient "emergency" to need to change your team from any location. seems akin to the "stop wild pokémon fainting you" suggestions. whole team dead so switch to a new one? no.

Nov 14, 2021
the second idea would be nice, if not totally necessary (it's just a QoL suggestion)
first might be difficult to implement, and the third i strongly disagree with. i cant think of any situation that would constitute a sufficient "emergency" to need to change your team from any location. seems akin to the "stop wild pokémon fainting you" suggestions. whole team dead so switch to a new one? no.
Told U @SolarFury235

Nov 14, 2021
perhaps if it were just the ability to click on the "You caught a Lv.10 whatever" message to open the profile of the pokémon just caught, i'd be behind it. in-field team changes i would disagree with.
Yep thas a handy idea but we dont know if brad likes it :censored::devilish:

Jarce

Jan 19, 2022

so how do u like it?
Totally Agree with the 2nd one
It will be really helpful while traveling in the wild

Last edited:
Top Bottom