Closed My Pokes are lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroZ

May 15, 2018
i gave cranel my pokes for rent like for 2 months as i am gonna be off for 2 months but after i return he is banned and i cant get my pokes back please help me

Attachments

AstroZ

May 15, 2018
i dont remember exactly but i gave him like 5 leggies kyurem,xerneas,palkia,dialga and yveltal i guess and i dont remember other pokes which i gave him

Nov 2, 2019
not yveltal its registeel,kyurem,xerneas,palkia and dialga.Palkia was given to iPlayMaker,and others Ryuk still has it but why did you gave it to cranel?
you should never trust anybody with your leggies as they can get banned etc.

ChefMike

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Johto
registeel, xerneas, palkia, kyurem, shiny mareep. all but the mareep are with ryuk.
also a legit trade groudon for a different palkia, but way back in october, and looks like nothing to do with this 'rental'
no dialga, no yveltal, you sold me your yveltal remember?

IDs for the cranel trade
1582100075207.png

AstroZ

May 15, 2018
registeel, xerneas, palkia, kyurem, shiny mareep. all but the mareep are with ryuk.
also a legit trade groudon for a different palkia, but way back in october, and looks like nothing to do with this 'rental'
no dialga, no yveltal, you sold me your yveltal remember?

IDs for the cranel trade
View attachment 267
will i still get what is mine back atleast?

Jan 21, 2020
you almost spend 2 years in this game. i know admin will surely help you. Also, i gave away palkia as in giveaway. never knew it was from astros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom