Closed New Concept: Tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2021
New Concept: Tent

Description: Tent is a thing which is to be setup in wild. It acts as a spawning unit for the players. A player can built a tent between the wild and leave the game. After joining the game the player will be spawned in the location of the tent.

Now, I know that when a leaves the game, he/she will spawned the location from where he left the game.

But, the tent has another function.

When the player is fainted in the wild, and the tent is built in that area, the player the return to the location of the tent via teleportation(in towns)

For example: In a journey, I built a tent in area -2,-1, but in area -2,-2 I fainted. So I will be respawned in the Pokemon Center of Jadehill town and from there, I can return to the tent using the teleport option. Thus, saving my time to again walk to area -2,-1.

Some rules:
• A player can only built a tent in one area. It must be picked up before building it in another area.
• The tent must be built in space where it safe from wild Pokemons, all else it will be destroyed.

Sorry for making it so long.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
there have been many suggestions where players request the ability to change parts of the map.

checkpoint in the towns, a marker three tiles away from home town just sounds like laziness to me. adding a checkpoint is not the same as adding a defender. any suggestion like this that would allow players to add stuff to the map is unlikely to gain any traction, imo.

Jan 13, 2021
there have been many suggestions where players request the ability to change parts of the map.

checkpoint in the towns, a marker three tiles away from home town just sounds like laziness to me. adding a checkpoint is not the same as adding a defender. any suggestion like this that would allow players to add stuff to the map is unlikely to gain any traction, imo.
What if a player went far away from the home town without exploring a new one.
And in that area, the player saws a rare Pokemon, but before catching it he/she faints.

It happens to many player, including me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom