New sprites for possibly to be in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2019
try following the format.. each pokemon (excluding the shiny form) should have 16 sprites (2px thick) each and the whole image shall be 256x256 pixels and shall be saved as png format.. basically you should have one image for normal and one image for shiny one.. I recommended looking for the other sprite works posted here in forums or in discord #art channel:)

Aug 8, 2019
oof I'll try doing it but I don't if Brad will consider it adding in the game because yse it will cause Brad to work on fixing the time in game (especially the time for Dusk Form) so that Lycanroc Forms will be added and will be evolving properly likeas for other pokemons that evolves at certain time.. but I'll try to fit it into my work btw I'm currently working on may be finishing almost all the mega sprites:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
this is the spritesheet for normal bulbasaur. for these forms to even be considered for inclusion there needs to be two individual sheets laid out like this for each form's normal and shiny version (Rockruff and Midday Lycanroc already implemented but at least 4 more sheets required for normal/shiny Midnight/Dusk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom