Note on where a Pokemon was caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2020
This may be planned or in work, but since the map had a large change somewhat recently this suggestion is now (now/a few weeks ago) relevant- a note on a pokemon's card of where it was caught, or the other way around, a list of what you've caught in each tile when you click on it on the map. This note could be phrased like the note of a player's location in the Friends tab. Somewhat small (maybe, maybe not, I'm no programmer), but not really that important- just an idea.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
dnt think it will be of any use when the map regenrates as the spawn locations change. Could end up giving wrong info.

That's the reason the radar was put in, to give information on what pokes spawn in a particular tile provided u have them dexed

Jun 3, 2020
dnt think it will be of any use when the map regenrates as the spawn locations change. Could end up giving wrong info.

That's the reason the radar was put in, to give information on what pokes spawn in a particular tile provided u have them dexed
Ah forget about the map regens, that would mess it up. The only useful notes would then be safari and events. It was just an idea I've had rolling around for a while, maybe could go on to a "caught in [X event]" tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom