Closed Orange iv tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2021
U can only use orange iv poke mon only and any mon allowed and 50 to lvl 100 orange iv mon only can use all move allowed all status effects is allowed any mon that orange iv is allowed to use up to 6v6 trainer battle only :entrance fee 200 price1m to 3m if many ppl join but if 1m bellow I add moni to it to be 1m the tourney will start at Feb 10 join now if u to be not late this is my first creation of tournament plss comment bellow if something wrong in my words:)

suppressed

Nov 23, 2021
200k is quite expensive for many players so it's my suggestion to decrease the entrance fees so that plenty of people will participate in the tourney. Hope your first tournament goes well. good luck!!

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
i feel like the high entry fee will put many people off from entering, and the level requirement of "50 to 100" isn't gonna help either.
50 or 100 would make more sense; someone with only a strong team of orange level 50s (a much more likely scenario for more players compared to a strong team of orange level 100s, given the time required to train such a team and the fact that more tournaments are held at level 50) isn't going to touch this with a bargepole.

Feb 28, 2021
I mean even 50 is a big entry fee why should they pay to join the tournament They will probbly just no t join. With such a high entry fee this is what the mindset of people probably is and could be for one that's why I'm not joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom