Our PvP community.

KiretoKan

Jul 7, 2020
I would like to share my thoughts on PVP. I believe that there needs to be an update focusing more towards our PVP community. I have an idea that I believe is very important. My idea is that when we walk into the PVP arena all pokemon levels should automatically dropped down to level 50. Because many other trainers including me have very good pokemon that are over level 50. And so if this new update included lowering pokemons level to level 50 so that would allow people that have all level 100 pokes to battle in the battle hall and in tourney's. But only if you're in the tourney or battle hall, and then the pokemon level would rise back to whatever the level was before. I feel like many trainers would be very happy with this update. And if there is any way I could help with this I will glady help, thank you.

Feb 28, 2020
that sounds like a lot of work but a good idea but theres always a chance that there is a glitch and then the poke stays the level when they leave so someone walks in with a lvl 50 and walks out with a lvl 100

KiretoKan

Jul 7, 2020
that sounds like a lot of work but a good idea but theres always a chance that there is a glitch and then the poke stays the level when they leave so someone walks in with a lvl 50 and walks out with a lvl 100
But why would we worry about the "What if there are glitches"

Top Bottom