Closed Player's own chracter strength and pokemon field commands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marto104

Sep 30, 2019
----- Everything Im sayin in this post is of utmost respect to the developers and I'm just giving my own ideas I thought of as I play the game. -----

() with ? = means even I know it's kinda too much but I!mamsayit anyway 😄

So here it is:

1.) Our characters should have our own HP (But we'll be far more frailer than the pokemon we're on the same level with) [Like if a level 5 Squirtle has like 16 hp, level 5 me will only have 8] so that if we do run into a Pokemon, we won't just faint in an instant, I mean everytime we faint, we're like we're some wild Abra teleporting for our money, a bit uncool 😂

So I suggest players should have our own level cap and level up by (Grinding these)

- walking (1 tile = .05 xp)
- winning poke battles and fights = (1/4 the XP our Pokemon get)
-
bike riding? = (1 tile, .5 xp)
-
swimming in shallow waters? (1 tile = 1 xp)
- surviving wild encounters? {I mean the succesfull running away of my character from a wild pokemon, triggered if I manage to run far that I'm not a target anymore or if I pop out my Pokemon fast, exp is based on the damage multiplied by HP left})
- Pokemon evolve (1 normal poke evo = 100 exp, [evo by some stone =200] [ Evo in trading/friendship? = 300 XP]
- Catching pokemon!? = ( 10 XP)

~~~ Fainting has a penalty on the progress of the character's current XP, like if I'm level 20 , 250/468 XP and I fainted somewhere because I ran on my own or by jus
t bad luck, depending on my deployed Pokemon (Cause they'll rescue me? and having none deployed pretty much means I'm a goner?) : like;
• If I have 4 - 6 pokes out, - 50 xp,
• 2 - 3 pokes, -100 XP
• 0 - 1 poke, srsly? You going out there where fire breathing dragons exist and no back up? - 200 XP

So yeah, Our own chracter literally grows alongside the Pokemon as we adventure, Ain't that something? 😋

2.) Wouldn't it be cool if the players can influence the behavior of the pokemon deployed by using a set of commands? , stuff like in the first counter strike game or GBA TC's Rainbow Siege 😁

P.S.
I know there are keyboard shortcuts but I play mostly on My phone (Grinding) and Tablet(Catching pokes). As someone who plays by tapping the screen, these commands will really be a big hand since the game has no version specifically tailored for the mobile 😢

It's still sooo awesome though! 😄😄😂

I mean separate from the attacks obviously, like:

add Another icon with a openmouuth pacman like symbol to indicate it's a list of what the players can command;

And here's em commands:

- Group Up!: (Makes all your deployed Pokemon go towards you and follow you closely, effective only for 15 seconds)
- Stay { --Open Poke'mn selection like when using revive --} - (Makes the selected deployed poke stay for 10 secs, like sentry mode or something)
- Halt Attacks! (Stops all pokemon attacks, good for not accidentally knocking out wild pokes you want to catch)
Attack! (Can't catch it? Jokes on him/her/it)
- Play Time? - All deployed Pokemon just wander or goof around with one another 2 - 4 tiles away from the player, pretty much looks the same like they fighting each other, but just like how attack animations when battling are done, Pokemon playing with one another for every 15/30/random secs triggers a increase in friendship point/s shown by a Heart or some thing animation. (Like vines coming out if using grass-type moves or Spiderwebs for bug typenmoves)

That's about it, We all love pokemon right? Well, I almost stopped feeling it as I realize the uneventful and unholy grinding repitition nintendo's doing with the franchise, finding this Real time concept of Pok'emon Rise really rekindled the weared out flame and Here I am, back to catching them all, RTS style 😎

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add'nl stuff I thought:

- An android app, lolz, Smartphone player here heheh, can't use the PC's PCs unless I'm on a PC 😅

---- Get it? Pokemon Center's PCs unless I'm non a PC 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom