Poke locations, Evolution data, EV Yield, EV suggestions

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Hello Everyone,

There's a lot queries that are asked by players about the evolution level/mode of a particular poke, location of a poke, what EVs does a poke give when fainted, what EVs to train a particular poke in etc.

We, the staff of PR, through this forum post intend to answer as many of these questions as possible.

Link for the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t5RDg9_fbYTkWpdfQRt_MWcfHWPExOwJjACaED9emYM/edit?usp=sharing

Please note that the EV suggestions are just one of the possible combinations. There could also be a better combination than the on mentioned in the spreadsheet. If you find more locations or better EV combinations for any particular poke, feel free to comment below and we'll update the spreadsheet accordingly.

Would like to thank @pokestar789 , @player404 and @Ambrosia as well for helping with the data

NOTICE! With today's stealth update changing the wild spawn locations & groupings, the information in the above document is no longer 100% accurate.
Fret not! It's already being worked on, and will be rectified in due course :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 1, 2021
I made an complete ev training guide which groot based himself on to build HIS guide and yet he get all the honor? Why did i bother writing entire paragraphs of helpful contents if Groot just copy paste stuff change a few words and then everyone forget i put hours of researchs into my guide?
The first thread i red was yours boi

Mike

Admoderastrator
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Johto
KageYoshi said:
im still one of the most hated player in the entire game...
it is because nobody is out to get you, yet you keep making comments like this?
this is not an EV training guide, can you explain how it is a copypaste of your guide?
perhaps you are confusing it with the beginner guide you posted which was, before you were called out and edited it, a verbatim copypaste of the earlier guide by arisenflames, accidental misplaced link included?

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
It's a really helpful document, so big thanks to all those involved with creating it, but it isn't without its inaccuracies. I don't know if there are other errors but it says Ekans gives 1 HP when they actually give 1 Attack.
Don't worry, Almost everything of them are correctly updated and filled but few could have been wrong because of our slipups. We'll update it soon. Thanks for telling us, if you spot any errors in future you can let us know here so we'll not miss out on anything as well as clarify your doubts.

Thank you

Sep 21, 2020
just asking groot some pokemon you have dont have all area writien down on that web page would you like me to tell you were to catch.
it's just a few grass starters and fire starters and feebas to.

Mike

Admoderastrator
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Johto
if you have additional/missing coordinates to contribute, post them here and they can be added to the document

Top Bottom