Pokémon locations, Evolution data, EV Yield, EV suggestions

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Hello Everyone,

There's a lot queries that are asked by players about the evolution level/mode of a particular poke, location of a poke, what EVs does a poke give when fainted, what EVs to train a particular poke in etc.

We, the staff of PR, through this forum post intend to answer as many of these questions as possible.

Link for the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t5RDg9_fbYTkWpdfQRt_MWcfHWPExOwJjACaED9emYM/edit?usp=sharing

Please note that the EV suggestions are just one of the possible combinations. There could also be a better combination than the on mentioned in the spreadsheet. If you find more locations or better EV combinations for any particular poke, feel free to comment below and we'll update the spreadsheet accordingly.

Would like to thank @pokestar789 , @player404 and @Ambrosia as well for helping with the data

NOTICE! With a recent stealth update changing the wild spawn locations & groupings, the information in the above document may not be 100% accurate.
Fret not! It's already being worked on, and any remaining discrepancies will be rectified in due course. If you spot any inaccuracies still present, notify us below! :)

Quick Link to this thread: tinyurl.com/RiseCoordinates

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 21, 2020
just asking groot some pokemon you have dont have all area writien down on that web page would you like me to tell you were to catch.
it's just a few grass starters and fire starters and feebas to.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
the issue is more the amount of work it would require, on account of there being 1681 locations, and rarity for any given pokémon not being fixed from one location to the next. you'd need two columns for every given location. unfeasible.

JayEll

Feb 1, 2023
Kangaskhan, Yanma, Durant, Zangoose in -6,-2

Baltoy, Anorith, Electrike, Shieldon in -18, 1

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2023
can i say something? You should add the coordinates of the individual ev tiles
(for example, swinub tile, -4,-2, Cryoganal tile, 4,6 etc)

Top Bottom