PokeMart Suggestion

Was this helpful? Should this be added?

• Yes! This is what I was thinking about!

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Nah. Not really liking the idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither like nor dislike.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
Please Log in to forums using your in-game username and password to access the photos used in this suggestion

Reason for this suggestion: This suggestion is not any major suggestion but just a game-enhancing one. Not the one obviously affecting the gameplay and needs to be focused on than other more productive things to do but this can be useful and helpful for many players in-game related to pokemart.

Use of this thread being implemented: No major advantage or anything but it is a small add-on that would be helpful for players to minimize their work. I can understand the comment of can't players scroll and search but this could be a suggestion to give a slightly richer effect to the mart as in my opinion I see the mart should have some improvements like the guild.

Suggestions:
1. Add a "Search Bar" to the Mart: Add a search bar to the mart to browse all the available items in the mart. I can understand we can scroll but by adding this feature we can directly find the items we require without any delays which would make the mart look much richer in my opinion.

2. Adding how much quantity we already own next to the buy option: This will make it more helpful for people who buy some items without even recognizing that they own. We can always check our backpack and open backpack even when the Mart prompt is open but I suggest it would be easier and better if the backpack prompt or the quantity we own next to buy an option when we click an item to buy.

3. Buying all the items needed at once: There is another small suggestion. Every time we need to purchase few items we can only do 1 type of item per prompt and again open the mart prompt box for purchasing another type of item. We can open it multiple times to purchase the items, but making it all purchasable at once will make it look neater. It will also save time for many people, not complaining about the 5 minutes taken to buy every item we want by opening the prompt again and again but by doing this it would be a small change which would make the mart look richer. We can add a panel to the side that adds all the items that we want to purchase and shows the quantity we have chosen with a Confirm your purchase button or any named purchase button to buy all our items.

Screenshot 2021-10-18 133915.png
So the white box can be the search bar for the Mart. It may look neat either way, full bar or half-bar till the scrolling section.

Screenshot 2021-10-18 134601.png
For the quantity part, we can do it like this. Once we click on the item we are willing to purchase, once clicked it should show the quantity we own already in the white box.

(OR)
Screenshot 2021-10-18 134609.png
Or we can directly make the backpack prompt open as soon as the Mart prompt opens. It would be easier for us to check.

Again this isn't the main suggestion and one necessary to be focused on but a suggestion that I felt should be added to improve the qualities of the game.
I will add a poll so you guys can let me know your comments or as a reply here in the comments section. Will try to do more suggestions that I feel should be done.

Thank you,
Glitch2005

Last edited:

Yuvetal2

Jan 11, 2021
U can add this too. We can only buy one item per time ie : I can only buy 'n' number of one item(20 poke balls) at a time then if i want to buy great balls i have to touch the NPC again... This can be changed as we can select all items we wish to buy and their quantities and click buy to buy them all( all items we selected)

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
U can add this too. We can only buy one item per time ie : I can only buy 'n' number of one item(20 poke balls) at a time then if i want to buy great balls i have to touch the NPC again... This can be changed as we can select all items we wish to buy and their quantities and click buy to buy them all( all items we selected)
Thanks. I have been pondering on what I have missed adding in the suggestion and you have reminded me.

Everyone can give more suggestions that you guys wish to see in the mart so I will edit my suggestion thread if it's a good idea.

recperoburst

Jan 16, 2021
Pokemon Rise
kewl

Top Bottom