Closed pokemon rise version of race across the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarshanG

Jul 11, 2022
race across the world is a TV series which people race across the world. what we are doing in rise is this:
we are going to give one poke to each participants, (between green and blue iv)(level 10) they may choose which poke type to choose from as listed below:

fire- magby
water- lotad
grass- seedot
electric- elekid
normal- slakoth
psychic-smoochum
dragon- noibat
ice- cubchoo
fairy- cutiefly
dark- carvanha
ghost- ghastly
steel- magnemite
ground- silicobra
rock- geodude
fighting- stufful
poison- salandit
bug- venipede
flying- rookidee

How it Works:
you will be assigned an opponent when you start. if you defeat that opponent you may take the pokemon they were using if they are willing to let you use it(if they did not then you may choose a poke from above and pm 'HarshanG' for it). you may not use catch pokemon, box pokes or traded pokes in between the race as it will be unfair. after being defeated (depending on how much wins you get) you would receive a participation gift.
no leggies are allowed as they have better stats.

COMMON QUESTIONS:
1.) how do we show proof that we have bet them?
Ans: after beating them, you and your opponent must notify us.
2.) how will I know who to fight?
Ans: over here, we would write down your first opponents and make you verse them
3.)am I allowed to go on investigating missions with Scooby-doo and the gang?
Ans: no
4.)am i allowed to use pokemon of my own?
you are allowed to do that but it must meet the requirements below

Requirements:
you are allowed to choose your own poke if they are with green or blue IVs

HarshanG

Jul 11, 2022
write down who are particpating

e.g
(Participator's name)
(what type poke you are using)
(yes or no if using your own poke?)
(agree to the T&C above(yes or no?))

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
1662505984119.png

the forum default is day mode, avoid using white font colour :)

is this purely a battle tournament? where does the race part come in? are we allowed to train and evolve our selected pokémon?
some more thought needs to go in to explaining what this tournament is imo. not everybody knows what this tv show you're referencing is. very few of those who don't know about it will attempt to find out.
like this part, for example:
if you defeat that opponent you may take the pokemon they were using if they are willing to let you use it(if they did not then you may choose a poke from above and pm 'HarshanG' for it).
make the decision. if you want the winner to have the option of adding the defeated trainer's pokémon to their team, i would suggest not then giving the defeated player the option to veto that. have the rules you want to have, but make them meaningful.

one way to tell if you've written a good tournament thread is to see how many questions you get that are already clearly answered by your post. there will always be questions about things you've already explained. if you get no questions, you didn't give enough information for people to not read ^_^

HarshanG

Jul 11, 2022
th
View attachment 4394

the forum default is day mode, avoid using white font colour :)

is this purely a battle tournament? where does the race part come in? are we allowed to train and evolve our selected pokémon?
some more thought needs to go in to explaining what this tournament is imo. not everybody knows what this tv show you're referencing is. very few of those who don't know about it will attempt to find out.
like this part, for example:

make the decision. if you want the winner to have the option of adding the defeated trainer's pokémon to their team, i would suggest not then giving the defeated player the option to veto that. have the rules you want to have, but make them meaningful.

one way to tell if you've written a good tournament thread is to see how many questions you get that are already clearly answered by your post. there will always be questions about things you've already explained. if you get no questions, you didn't give enough information for people to not read ^_^

The race part comes in that you have to reach specific towns that is told by us and also i was saying that if u want to have the pokemon on ur team, you have to ask your opponent, and they must give it to you

HarshanG

Jul 11, 2022
How to play:

1.) you will all start off in 0,0 and you would be given a town coord which would eventually lead you to the opponent your facing. Then, if you defeat him, you obtain his/her pokemon and use it in your team, there is no rejection to the request of pokemon
2.) the only way to add pokes is to obtain them after winning.
3.) once there are 2 players remaining, (and if YOU win) you face them off and the winner gets to host the next race if they want to and if they dont they would get a prize of 10tms ( the ones who lose gets a prize too but it is depending on)

ALSO RACE ACROSS THE WORLD IS A TV SHOW IN WHICH PEOPLE ARE CHOSEN TO RACE ACROSS THE WORLD WITH FEW ITEMS. VERY INTERESTING SHOW INDEED.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
ALSO RACE ACROSS THE WORLD IS A TV SHOW IN WHICH PEOPLE ARE CHOSEN TO RACE ACROSS THE WORLD WITH FEW ITEMS. VERY INTERESTING SHOW INDEED.
all very interesting but how does this impact the tournament you are hosting
we start in ht, are given a coord to go to for battle, but what happens in between? is there a time limit? can i take as long as i want to raise this pokémon to level 100 before i get there? instructions still very unclear

HarshanG

Jul 11, 2022
I see mike... there is a time limit of 30 minutes to get to the other town( because of people fainting and having to find the town) also there is a level cap for how many players you defeat

5 levels per opponent defeated.

you can buy or use items such as potions and antidotes but you cannot use them in battle, also you may not be allowed to use revives. once your pokemon is defeated, you may not use that pokemon, the only way they can be revived is by defeating your opponent and only one pokemon can be revived.

after defeating your opponent, you will be given the remaining minutes to train your pokemon. If that player has not made it in that 30 minutes. Players are advised to go and train instead. However if the trainer comes like 1-5 minutes late. Then I strongly recommend that you go back and battle them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom